Features and benefits
- Made of wood – ideal for all nail kinds
- High quality – lasts long and cuts down filing time
- Medium coarse grit – suitable for shaping artificial nails
Made of wood
Being made of tapered wood, the Star Nails narrow wood file is suitable for all kind of nails. It can be used for shaping thin nails and even the most fragile ones. The wood material also makes the product flexible as it can follow the nail movement easily.
In addition to flexibility, this nail file exudes elegance because of its black colour. It also boasts of durability and great quality for it can last long, dress the nails quickly and keep the nails in good shape.
Medium coarse grit
This black wood nail also features a 180 grit on one side. This medium coarse grit is designed safely for use on artificial nails. It can be used specifically in the preparation of the nail plate before acrylic and gel application.
Perfect salon choice
The Star Nails black narrow wood file 180 grit is undoubtedly a salon must-have. Include this in your professional nail supplies to create beautiful nails for your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.