- Multi-functional, high-quality nail brush
- Provides both precision and versatility
- Suitable for use with both acrylic and gel
- Great to add to your professional nail brush collection
A perfect addition to any professional nail technician’s kit, the Star Nails® gel brush standard is a must have. This brush offers you versatility as well as precision, guaranteeing flawless gel nails in every treatment for your clients. This high quality and multifunctional brush can be used for a diverse range of techniques from sculpting the perfect nail shape to adding stunning nail art components, such as glitters and additives. The brush is suitable for use with both gel and acrylic. The brush is therefore an essential for all nail technicians to not only guarantee a beautiful manicure is created with ease but that the treatment is enjoyed by both client and technician. Add the Star Nails® gel brush standard to your professional nail brush collection today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.