Features and benefits
- Half-moon shape – offers a comfortable grip
- Durable and efficient – lasts long and cuts down filing time
- Coarse and medium grit – ideal for use in artificial nails
Designed with a half-moon spine, this Star Nails black file provides an exceptional and comfortable grip. It aids nail technicians in delivering every client’s desired shape, making it suitable for manicure and pedicure.
Highly durable and efficient
This nail file is the most preferred nail file in the market because of its durability and efficiency. It offers great strength and delivers a clean and smooth nail surface efficiently.
Coarse and medium grit
It also features a 100/180 grit. This coarse and medium grit combination is designed safely for use on artificial nails. It can be used specifically in the preparation of the nail plate before acrylic and gel application.
Perfect salon choice
The Star Nails black half-moon file 100/180 grit is absolutely a salon must-have. Include this in your professional nail supplies to create beautiful nails for your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.