- Medical grade stainless steel material
- Coated with specialist medical grade insulation
- Current concentrated at tip
- Suitable for short wave diathermy and flash thermolysis
- Can be used for clients with sensitive skin
Perfect for your professional beauty salon treatment services, the Sterex needles insulated two piece F4I short is made with medical grade stainless steel and coated with a specialist medical grade insulation material. Current is concentrated where it is required most, at the tip due to the effective insulation. Needles can be used for short wave diathermy and flash thermolysis.
This product is also suitable for sensitive skin types. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add Sterex needles insulated two piece F4I short (50) to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your nail treatment services!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.