Add this versatile, easy to use epilator from electrolysis experts Sterex to your salon today to ensure the highest standard of hair removal for every client. This Sterex SX-T thermolysis diathermy epilator is a compact, high-quality unit that includes an easy load, switched finger button needleholder. Alongside a sharps box and a selection of needles, this comprehensive epilator also comes with a range of client leaflets to enable you to inform and educate your client on their treatment to ensure complete confidence and peace of mind.
- .003 2 piece stainless steel Sterex needles (30)
- Easy load switched needleholder
- Sharps box
- Apres cosmetic cream
- Epilator manual
- Client leaflets
- Two year guarantee
- Free loan machine system (UK only)
- Height: 110mm
- Width: 230mm
- Length: 430mm
- Weight: 4kg
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.