- Specially formulated for the aftercare of pierced ears
- Superior solution of aqua, potassium and benzalkonium chloride
- Easy application
- Provide a bottle to every client
Studex have formulated a superior after piercing solution specifically for pierced ears. This excellent solution was designed to help soften any discharge in newly pierced ears, allowing your client to easily clean their ear piercing(s) and prevent infections.
Each client should be provided with one bottle after a piercing service. The bottle’s design easily enables clients to flush solution to the front and back of the piercing site.
These 50ml bottles are the ideal volume and will cover the six – twelve week healing process.
Add the superior Studex after piercing solution to your supplies today to provide your clients with the highest quality aftercare solution.
We aim to despatch all orders for next day delivery during VAT free promotions, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed over VAT free promotional events due to the larger volume of orders we receive. To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.