- Professional, stainless steel tweezer
- Features perfectly aligned, hand-finished tips for accurate hair removal
- Slant and ultra-sharp pointed tips
- Offers durability and easy, effective sterilisation
- Perfect for brows, ingrown hairs and splinters
Update your retail offerings today with the convenient Tweezerman® petite tweezer set, ideal for purse and travel. This brilliant set pairs the famous Tweezerman slant and point tweezers in a slightly smaller size. Both the slant and point tweezer is made from high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and easy sterilisation. They offer ultimate precision with perfectly aligned hand-finished tips to ensure every hair is removed with ease and efficiency. The ultra-sharp pointed tips allow for even the smallest and finest of hairs to be grabbed with ease, making this set perfect. Ideal for use within brow treatments and removing ingrown hairs and splinters. Add the brilliant and convenient Tweezerman petite tweeze set to your retail offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Friday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.