- Beard and moustache trimmer
- Advanced acculock beard regulator with memory function
- New ergonomic contour design
- Includes 2 AA batteries
- Soft touch grip
- 6 position guide
- 3 attachments (stubble, 3mm and 4.5mm)
The essential tool for achieving and maintaining a well groomed appearance, the Wahl Goomsman trimmer, rechargeable, is a must have product. It is also a great addition to your retail offerings.
Ideal for tidying up beards, necklines and sideburns, this trimmer was expertly created with precision ground steel blades for optimum quality and performance. With it’s ergonomic shape it is extremely easy to use, especially with cordless operation.
The soft touch elements, three attachment combs and a six position guide comb, you can easily adapt and perform a service to match your clients’ desire.
Add the brilliant Wahl Groomsman trimmer to your professional supplies and retail offering to create a high quality trim with every use.
|Type:||Clippers and trimmers|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.