- Comprehensive wax equipment cleaner
- Effectively removes wax from heaters and tools
- Quick and easy to use
- Enables busy waxologists to maintain the hygiene of their equipment
Ensure your Wax Master equipment is kept clean and presentable with the Wax Master equipment cleaner, a comprehensive solution that effectively removes wax from heaters and tools. This high-quality, professional formula will allow you to maintain the quality of your waxing equipment, ensuring you are able to provide the highest standard of service possible. As well as being highly effective, the Wax Master equipment cleaner is quick and simple to use and will enable busy waxologists to maintain the hygiene of their waxing equipment with ease.
Please note: This product may damage some fabrics and plastics. Try on test area before use.
|Type:||Instrument and tool cleaner|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.