- Comprehensive wax equipment cleaner
- Effectively removes wax from heaters and tools
- Quick and easy to use
- Enables busy waxologists to maintain the hygiene of their equipment
Ensure your Wax Master equipment is kept clean and presentable with the Wax Master equipment cleaner, a comprehensive solution that effectively removes wax from heaters and tools. This high-quality, professional formula will allow you to maintain the quality of your waxing equipment, ensuring you are able to provide the highest standard of service possible. As well as being highly effective, the Wax Master equipment cleaner is quick and simple to use and will enable busy waxologists to maintain the hygiene of their waxing equipment with ease.
Please note: This product may damage some fabrics and plastics. Try on test area before use.
|Type:||Instrument and tool cleaner|
We aim to despatch all orders for next day delivery during VAT free promotions, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed over VAT free promotional events due to the larger volume of orders we receive. To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.