- Rosin free gel wax
- Applies in a thin, economical layer
- Lovely fresh fruits aroma
- A pleasant alternative to traditional warm honey wax
- Can be used with pot wax heaters or poured into a heater bucket
- Heat and use as regular warm wax
Wax Master have designed a wax which is not only effective but also kind to skin. The innovative Wax Master fresh fruits gel wax is a superb rosin free gel wax that easily glides onto the skin.
This amazing gel wax was professionally designed to be a pleasant and effective alternative to traditional warm honey wax. The superior Wax Master fresh fruits gel wax can be heated and used just like regular warm wax using either pot wax heaters or a heater bucket. However, it is applied in a thin, economical layer meaning you get more for your money per pot of gel wax.
This amazing gel wax is not only economical, but is also extremely effective, ensuring high client satisfaction.
The fresh fruits gel wax also enhances your wax treatments with the lovely fresh fruits aroma.
Enhance your waxing offerings today with the superior Wax Master fresh fruits gel wax.
|Type:||Pot wax, Wax|
|Range:||Wax Master gel wax|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.