- Volumise and lengthen lashes
- Knot free
- Wear for up to six weeks at a time
- Permanently curled
- One pack contains 56 lashes
For the closest thing to natural, volumised lashes, add ARDELL'S individuals knot-free medium lash extensions to your range today. These individual lash clusters are unique in that they have no knot at the base of a cluster, ensuring a natural finish. These lashes are permanently curled and waterproof enabling them to be worn for up to six weeks if properly cared for. They are also weightless and virtually undetectable ensuring optimum comfort and satisfaction for your client. They are also easy to apply, ensuring a flawless and enjoyable treatment for your client. These lashes are perfect for small and large eyes, round and almond shaped eyes and also deep set eyes. One pack contains 56 knot free lash extensions. They are available in three sizes: short, medium or long. Add ARDELL'S individual knot free lashes to your supplies today to offer your client a permanent eyelash extension treatment that will give a naturally glamourous lash.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.