- Volumise and lengthen lashes
- Knot free
- Wear for up to six weeks at a time
- Permanently curled
- One pack contains 56 lashes
Try ARDELL'S exclusive individual knot free lashes for a natural permanent eyelash extension treatment. ARDELL have redesigned the lash extension so that there are no knots at the base of the cluster, unlike other individual lashes. With no knot at the base of a cluster, these lashes are virtually undetectable giving a natural, glamourous look. These lashes are extremely lightweight and provide the optimum comfort level for your client to ensure a look that they will love. These individual lashes create a natural cluster look which can last for up to six weeks with proper care. They are permanently curled and waterproof to ensure a long lasting volumised look for your client. One pack contains 56 knot free lash extensions. They are available in three sizes: short, medium or long. Add ARDELL individual knot free lashes to your supplies today to offer your client a permanent eyelash extension treatment that will give a naturally glamourous lash.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.