- Ceramic barrel 19mm
- Fast heat up
- 25 temperature settings
- Heat ready indicator
- Cool tip
- Spring lever
- On/off switch
- Salon length swivel cord
- Comfort grip handle
- Integrated heat rest
The Babyliss dial-a-heat ceramic tongs, 19mm, allows you to create glamourous curls in minutes for your clients. The 19mm barrel guarantees a smooth finish due to the excellent even heat distribution. Complete with a salon length swivel cord for easy movement and a comfort grip handle, this wand ensures an efficient and effective service. Featuring a cool tip and a heat ready indicator the Babyliss dial-a-heat tong is extremely easy to use and guarantees a gorgeous look which your clients will love. This effective wand heats up extremely fast and has 25 temperature settings to ensure the right heat is chosen for the desired look. It also features a built in spring lever safety stand, making it a perfect addition to your retail offerings. Also available in 13mm, 16mm, 24mm, 32mm and 38mm. Add the brilliant Babyliss dial-a-heat tongs to your professional supplies and retail offerings today. Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.