- Tightens and tones the skin
- Reduces appearance of scars
- Heals acne
- Contains moisturising properties
- Can be used on all skin types
Including many skin moisturising properties, grapeseed oil is a great choice for aromatherapy and massage treatments. Rich in Linoleic acid and Vitamin E, grapeseed oil has regenerative and restructuring qualities that will help improve the quality of skin whilst tightening and toning. It also effectively improves acne and other skin complainants and can be used on all skin types. Grapeseed oil is great for restoring moisture in the hair, curing issues linked with a dry scalp such as dandruff. This multi-purpose oil is an essential for your collection and can be used within a wide range of treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.