The Beauty Essentials almond oil is a great, multi-purpose product suitable for massage, facials, within clay-based masque treatments and as an economic carrier for essential aromatherapy oils. This lightweight oil is rich in essential fatty acids and will help add moisture and hydration to the skin. Due to its extremely mild formulation, this fabulous oil is suitable for a variety of skin types and is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin types. Update your supplies today with this cost-effective oil, versatile oil, a great option for busy therapists hoping to find an oil to suit a variety of treatments and clients.
- Multi-purpose almond oil
- Suitable for a variety of treatments such as massage and facials
- Rich in essential fatty acids to add moisture and hydration to the skin
- Extremely mild formulation ensures suitability for sensitive skin types
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.