- Effective, antibacterial crème wax
- Includes tea tree to provide antiseptic properties
- Features anti-fungal and anti-viral properties for essential hygiene
- Soothes and calms the skin
- Features a fluid texture to enable easy, even application
This effective, antibacterial wax from Ellisons Beauty Essentials is a great addition to any professional waxologist’s supplies. The tea tree crème wax offers a host of benefits, including anti-fungal and anti-viral properties to ensure a safe, hygienic waxing experience for your client. As well as hygiene, this wax also offers antiseptic properties and ensures to soothe and calm the skin, ideal for waxing services. With a fluid texture, this high-quality wax enables easy, even application, ensuring ultimate accuracy during hair removal. With an economical price, this cost-effective product offers a professional waxing finish as well as affordability, great for busy waxologists.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.