- Straight end tips
- Stainless steel finish
The Beauty Essentials straight end professional tweezers are the perfect on-the-go pair of tweezers designed for expert brow shaping. These tweezers have a professional stainless steel finish. Designed uniquely to ensure products are effective, specifically for the requirement of beauty therapists and make-up artists, Beauty essentials tweezers allow for maximum comfort and control with shaping grows. Tip: Always use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth to avoid breakage and to tweeze effectively. To close pores after you have completed the treatment, use cold water or astringent on the target area.
Add eyebrow enhancements to your treatment menu today with courses available at the Ellisons Academy. Click here for more information.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.