- Best seller
- Instantly relieve stress and tension
- A sweet neroli and lavender aroma help clear the mind and restore calamity
- Sweet almond base
Your body oil collection is incomplete without our best selling stress and tension relief oil. The no. 20 relief of stress and tension body oil not only alleviates tight muscles but it also helps to clear the mind.
This oil is essential in creating any calming, tension relief treatments that your clients are guaranteed to love. Body oil no. 20, with a sweet almond base, provides all of the benefits of our sweet almond base oil. These include instant relief from muscle pain and nourishing natural vitamins which promote healthy skin. This oil also creates a subtle aroma of sweet neroli oil to help clear the mind and contains lavender to restore calamity.
Add our no.20 relief of stress and tension body oil to your collection today to complete any stress relief treatment.
|Type:||Body oils and blends|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.