- Support for hairdressing studies
- Matched to the requirements of the new qualifications
- Clear and accessible language
Written specifically for the new City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificates in hairdressing or barbering, this book will provide your learners with everything they need to know to succeed in their hairdressing studies. Complementing quality teaching, this textbook covers all the knowledge required for each unit of study. Carefully matched to the requirements of the new qualifications, this comprehensive textbook will provide you and your learners all the guidance you need through this period of transition, in clear and accessible language. Contains over a thousand photographs to ensure learners can visualise all the necessary practical skills. Provides invaluable guidance on the more rigorous assessment regime including written exams and synoptic end tests.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.