- Natural wax blend
- 30% faster application than pot wax
- No added chemicals or perfumes
- Works at a safe low temperature
- Perfect for all areas of the body
Guarantee your clients with an effective and efficient wax treatment with the clean+easy® roller waxing. With waxing’s popularity increasing, clean+easy understand the need for a fast and high quality service.
They therefore designed the iconic roller waxing which is 30% faster than a pot wax service. You can therefore easily increase your revenue and customer satisfaction with the simple clean+easy original wax. The original wax is a blend of natural wax, mainly pine resin and bees wax.
This natural blend contains no added chemicals or perfumes. Amazingly, the clean+easy original wax works at a safe low temperature, making it perfect for all areas of the body.
For outstanding performance and easy application, even on short and stubborn hairs, the original wax melts down to a smooth consistency.
Add the outstanding clean + easy original wax refill to your professional wax supplies today for a guaranteed high quality service and an easy increase in revenue.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.