- Super-sized 100ml tube
- Mixing ratio 1:1
- Chroma technology
- Pure beeswax aids in hydration
- Sunflower seed extract reduces fading so prolongs your client’s colour.
- Olive oil conditions the hair for colour consistency
- Hydrolysed keratin adds body and shine for a colour that radiates vibrancy
A light natural ash blonde is achieved with this permanent hair colour created by scientific experts which is invented to penetrate through the hair and accomplish luxuriously rich, vibrant colour. Your hair will look beautifully natural as the olive oil in the product helps keep a high quality condition and finish. Using breakthrough chromo technology results in longer lasting colour. A clever mix of sunflower seed extract reduces fading helping in prolonging your client’s colour. Combining this with pure beeswax keeps the hair hydrated and nourished after use, minimising any colour damage. What’s more is the incorporation of Hydrolysed keratin adds both body and shine for hair that bursts with vibrancy. There is nothing this product hasn’t thought of, definitely a colour you need in your salon.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.