- Disposable polythene hats
- Protects your client’s hair during treatments
- Spacious fit to ensure suitability for every client
- Great for spray tanning, facials and facial waxing services
The cost effective disposable polythene hats featured in the Ellisons Beauty Essentials range provide the ultimate protection for your clients’ hair during treatments. These are particularly ideal for spray tanning, facials and facial waxing services treatments, guaranteeing a high quality treatment which your clients will keep coming back for.
The transparent hats feature a spacious fit, ensuring suitability and comfort for every client. They are also durable to ensure they remain fitted throughout treatments enabling you to achieve the optimum result.
They are also disposable and priced competitively making them great for bust beauty businesses, as well as, saving laundry costs.
Add the brilliant Beauty Essentials disposable polythene hats to your professional supplies today to effectively protect your clients’ hair during treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.