- Energising, invigorating and uplifting essential oil
- Used in aromatherapy treatments focusing on the feet or tired muscles
- Fresh and sharp aroma with woody undertones
- Blends well with several other essential oils
Ellisons Essential Lemongrass oil has several properties making it ideal to include in your treatments. Lemongrass oil is instantly energising, invigorating and uplifting. It is generally used in aromatherapy treatments focusing on the feet or tired muscles. For example, tired feet are refreshed and cooled from lemongrass foot bathes and/or lotions. The oil is also recommended to help tone the muscle and tissue particularly after sport. This oil is produced by steam distillation to create a fresh and sharp aroma with woody undertones to appease your clients. It should be noted that only small amounts of lemongrass oil should be used as it contains citral which may aggravate the skin. This oil also blends well with lavender, lemon, orange sweet, mandarin, bergamot and tea tree. Lemongrass essential oil is also available in 25ml. Add this invigorating oil to your basket today to compliment your aromatherapy treatments.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.