- Silver effect double prong clips
- Made from durable, delrin plastic
- Non-slide, matte finish
The Hair Tools curl clips, double prong, are a salon must have when trying to create the perfect curl for your clients. Made from durable, delrin plastic, with a non-slide matte finish this product is ideal.
They are strong hair clips which effectively stay in place and do not tug on your clients’ hair, ensuring an enjoyable service for your clients. The silver effect double prong clips come in packs of 72 and are ideal to ensure a high quality, effective treatment for your clients.
They are perfect for creating pin curls or for use with jumbo Velcro rollers to bring some order to unruly hair.
Add the brilliant and essential Hair Tools curl clips, double prong, to your professional supplies today to easily obtain the perfect curl for your clients with every treatment.
|Type:||Clips and grips|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.