- Stylish and professional design
- Ideal for mobile professional
- Lots of compartments to store your hair tools
- Large enough to hold hairdryer, straighteners and brushes
For an easy and stylish way to carry your hair tools add the Haito too case in Black to your salon supplies. The super soft equipment bag contains a number of compartments of different sizes, making it easy to store and transport your styling equipment, ideal for mobile therapists. The main tool compartment is big enough to hold a hairdryer, straighteners and brushes meaning you will everything you need to perform a top quality service. Inside the zip up lid you will be able to store everything from your scissors to pins and clips, meaning that you will have easy access at all times. Additional storage will hold spray bottles and clippers, making this the perfect addition to your professional supplies.
Please note: The hair tools in the image are not included
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.