Features and benefits
HIVE® Men's Grooming Kit contains everything required for barbers and salons to keep the modern man looking smooth and sharp. Tame clients' unruly facial hair, and create a dapper gentleman by waxing, sculpting and shaping eyebrows and beards to rugged perfection. The kit includes a compact, easy to store, 200ml capacity HIVE® Neös Heater with Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs, enabling wax to be warmed to the perfect temperature. It also includes pre and post wax treatment lotions, disposable wooden spatulas, and a pair of Angled Tweezers to shape and finish your clients’ brows to perfection. The Men's Grooming Kit has all you need to start waxing immediately.
HIVE® Men's Grooming Kit:
- 1 x Neös Petite Compact Wax Heater Features: High Performance Heater Thermostatically controlled Suitable for use with all waxes Quick heat up time 1 year gurantee Easy to operate and maintain CE approved
- 1 x 50g Sensitive Hot Film Wax Discs
- 1 x Pre Wax Cleansing Lotion 200ml
- 1 x After Wax Treatment Lotion 200ml
- 1 x Mini Disposable Wooden Spatulas (50 pack)
- 1 x Pair of Angled Tweezers
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.