- Medical grade highly absorbent 100% cotton tips
- Strong wooden handles won't bend under pressure
- Single ended
A salon must have, the Intrinsics cotton tipped applicators 6” are ideal for a variety of treatments. These single ended cotton tips have strong wooden handles which won’t bend under pressure. They are also finished with medical grade, high absorbent 100% cotton tips, ensuring a high quality treatment for your clients. These cotton tipped applicators are great for touching up errors during make-up services or removing excess product from the skin during facials. These will prove to be an essential supply for many beauty professionals. This economical pack of 1000 are competitively priced making them a great option for your salon. Add the high quality Intrinsics cotton tipped applicators 6” to your professional supplies today,
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.