Features and benefits
- Ultra-pliable strip less wax with super grip technology – for effective results
- Grips onto the hair – does not stick to the skin
- Can be removed in any direction – for ultimate client discretion and comfort
- Works at a lower temperature – allowing for pain free application
An innovative formulation
Salon System Just Wax have devised an innovative, strip less wax perfect for waxing intimate areas. Working at low temperatures, this modern wax allows for pain free application, as well as providing an ultra-pliable wax to work with.
Featuring soothing lavender and healing Aloe Vera, this excellent complex ensures the most effective and comfortable experience for clients.
Soothing and effective
The revolutionary Just wax multiflex beads encapsulate the hair, without sticking to the skin, meaning that hairs can be removed in almost any direction; allowing for ultimate client comfort. With a calming lavender fragrance, this wax ensures a high quality and enjoyable wax treatment that your clients are guaranteed to love. With a hair free and soft finish, high client satisfaction is a given.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.