- Calming range is for sensitive skin
- Mild formula
- Gently removes make-up and daily impurities
- Contains vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant to help protect skin against the environment
- Mulberry soothes and moisturises
- Pomegranate helps to protect skin against UV damage caused by free radicals
- Leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and energized
Introducing the Kaeso calming cleanser, a calming range for sensitive skin and a perfect addition to your professional beauty salon. Enhancing the skin with a mild formula that gently removes make-up and daily impurities.
Contains the antioxidant vitamin E that helps protect skin against the environment. Mulberry ingredient soothes and moisturizes skin, leaving flawless results with every application. Pomegranate greatly benefits skin, providing protection against UV damage caused by free radicals.
Skin is left looking and feeling refreshed and energized.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso calming cleanser 495ml to your salon or spa today to effortlessly enhance your salons treatments and services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.