- A gentle formula designed to deeply nourish cuticles
- With moisturising aloe vera and cocoa butter
- Lavender and geranium help to relax and soothe
- Helps improve circulation and stimulate healthy re-growth
Treat your clients to this indulgent cuticle massage cream from Kaeso with its gentle formula it deeply nourishes cuticles ready for you to begin your nail treatment. A perfect mix of aloe vera and cocoa better help improve circulation and stimulate healthy re-growth of the treated area. What’s more is this cream is enriched with both lavender and geranium to help relax and soothe. There is nothing this product doesn’t offer. Apply this product before a manicure and give your clients a relaxing experience. Add this to your professional offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.