- A lush, rich hand mask
- Deeply nourishes and revitalises dry and dehydrated hands
- Enriched with natural oils to promote skin conditioning
- With cocoa butter to soften and soothe
- Cranberry and cotton boost moisture levels
- Intense formula leaves hands feeling perfectly soft, smooth and supple
Leaving hands feeling moisturised and smooth, the Kaeso wild berry butter hand mask is a guaranteed perfect addition to your professional beauty salon. Deeply nourishing, able to revitalise dry and dehydrated hands. Enriched with natural oils to promote skin conditioning, paired with cocoa butter to soften and soothe skin. Cranberry and cotton boost moisture levels. Intense formula leaves hands feeling perfectly soft, smooth and supple. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering. Add the Kaeso wild berry butter hand mask 250ml to your salon or spa to effortlessly enhance your salons treatments and services today. Also available in 450ml.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.