Features and benefits
- Precise, fine brush – ideal for even stripes
- Versatile, compatibility with products – perfect for busy nail technicians
- Dynamic, lightweight metal – long-lasting and easy to use
- Beautiful, protective cap – perfect for minimising mess
Intelligent, high-quality design
Expertly created, the Lecenté™ S1 striper brush boasts a lightweight metal barrel that is long lasting and effortless for technicians to use. Featuring a protective brush cap, the always precise design will ensure that your clients are continuously satisfied with flawless treatments.
Simple, limitless application
A salon and spa necessity, the striper brush is perfect for manicures and pedicures. The fine tip assists with intricate nail art strokes. Make a shining statement with each piece of nail art and keep your appointment schedule thriving.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.