- L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel permanent colour range's special formula
- Contains Ionene G and Incell, means that the hair holds its colour for longer
- High resistance colouring results
- Extra conditioning
- For full head or partial colouring
Enhance your professional beauty salons hair treatment and services with the Majirel 5, light brown hair colour that is guaranteed to leave flawless results with every use. L'Oréal Professionnel Majirel permanent colour range’s special formula, that contains Ionene G and incell, that makes hair hold its colour for longer.
High resistance colour results that is guaranteed to last.
Extra conditioning, improving the quality of the hair. Suitable for full head or partial colouring.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Majirel 5 50ml, light brown to your salon or spa for enhanced hair treatment services and guaranteed client satisfaction!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.