Mavala’s innovative oil seal dryer will enhance the longevity of your client’s nail look, as well as speed up dry time and provide essential nourishment and protection for nails, ensuring a perfected, professional nail finish every time. This revolutionary product can be lightly applied to nails one minute after topcoat to provide fast dry time, as well as enhancing the quality of the nails and cuticles. With added Cotton Oil to soften and soothe nails and cuticles and antioxidant rich Vitamin E to protect nails, this winning formula will instantly enhance your client’s treatment experience and ensure their fabulous nail look lasts as long as possible. As well as adding this innovative product to your nail treatments, you can also retail the oil seal dryer to your clients to enable them to make the most of these fabulous benefits at home.
- Innovative oil seal dryer
- Speeds up dry time to ensure fast, efficient service
- Provides essential protection and nourishment to nails and cuticles
- Ensures a long-lasting nail look for your client
- Contains softening Cotton Oil and protective Vitamin E
- Apply one minute after topcoat for best results
- Add to your professional nail treatments or retail within your salon
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.