- Robust unit
- Auto cut off
- Maximum psi of 26
- Cover all disciplines offered by Mistair, airbrush make up, body art, hair art, nail art and low speed tanning in limited quantities
- Lightweight and portable
- Supplied with pressure regulator, gauge and airbrush airline
Enhance your professional beauty salon with the Mistair solo pro compressor, a quite robust unit with auto cut of, the most powerful in its class. Maximum psi of 26 enables you to effectively cover all disciplines offered by Mistair, airbrush make up, body art, hair art, nail art and low speed tanning in limited quantities. Lightweight and portable. Supplied complete with a pressure regulator, gauge and airbrush airline.
- Height: 155mm
- Width: 165mm
- Depth: 175mm
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Air flow (cfm): 0.46
- Max air pressure (psi/bar): 50/3.4
- Voltage* :220/240 60hz
*All compressors can be supplied in 110v/50hz, if required, by special order. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add the Mistair solo pro compressor to your salon or spa for enhanced nail treatments and services within your salon!
|Type:||Air brushes and compressors|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.