- Effective control against Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS), MRSA, E-Coli, C-Diff, TB, Hepatitis C, Noro Virus Staphylococcus Aureus
- Provides a quick and easy way to disinfect files and abrasives
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal and sporicidal
- Aldehyde and phenol free
- Tested to Standards: BS EN14476, BS EN13727, BS EN14204, BS EN13704, BS EN13624
Providing effective control against a vast range of harmful pathogens including Coronavirus (including SARS and MERS), MRSA, E-Coli, C-Diff, TB, Hepatitis C, Noro Virus and Staphylococcus Aureus, Mundo Professional is ideal for aesthetics, beauty, bioresonance, chiropody, dentistry, healthcare, nursing, optometry, and other areas where a high level of hygiene is required. Mundo file and abrasive spray is the perfect tool for a quick and easy way to disinfect non-invasive instruments to an extremely high standard.
Mundo are the leading provider of salon hygiene products and have specifically designed their range to be fast acting, easy to use and cost effective. Notably it is aldehyde and phenol free.
Add Mundo’s file and abrasive spray to your professional supplies today for a fast acting, easy to use and economical disinfectant.
|Type:||Instrument and tool cleaner|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.