- Carry out a flawless Mylash treatment
- Light weight design
- Elongated tapered lip
Ensure you stock all of the necessary tools to perform a flawless Mylash treatment for your clients. The Mylash tweezer, standard I type, is a must have to create flawless, defined lashes and brows. To ensure precision and comfort, this high quality tweezer features an elongated tapered lip and light weight design to reduce hand fatigue. The fine tips are ideal for working with smaller diameter lashes. Add the brilliant Mylash tweezer, standard I type, to your Mylash tools today to ensure a flawless treatment and result for your clients. Add an innovative Mylash service to your treatment menu today with our My Beautiful Eyes courses, available at the Ellisons Academy.
|Range:||Mylash express, Mylash professional, Mylash volume|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.