Durable nail tips for enhancements
Super strength dura tips made from ABS plastic durability and greater wear for tips. The improved flexibility means no cracking, no chipping and no white spots when cutting or filing. The extra thin design allows for an excellent fit to the natural nail with an invisible seam line.
Christmas delivery and opening hours
Ensure you place your order online by 6.00pm on Tuesday 22 December 2020 for pre-Christmas delivery. All orders placed after 3.00pm on Wednesday 23 December 2020 will be despatched on Monday 4 January 2021.
Please note according to the dates listed above orders will despatch for same day, however next day delivery cannot be guaranteed due to the demands our delivery partner are experiencing during this time.
Phone lines will be closed from 4.00pm on Wednesday 23 December 2020 and will re-open on Monday 4 January 2021.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.