The Official Guide to Foundation Learning in Hair and Beauty has been written by two of the most respected authors in the Hair and Beauty industry, Jane Goldsbro and Elaine White. Their clear and engaging writing style will appeal to the Foundation Learner and the nine easy to read chapters, which cover the core elements of the course, will help learners with progression to employment. The text boasts a strong pedagogy designed for the Foundation Learner which includes ‘Top Tips’ and ‘It’s a Fact’ boxes, web links to useful information and a host of activities and self assessments so the learner can test their learning as they progress though the course. Functional skills are mapped throughout along with icons outlining where personal and social skill development can occur. Learners can check their answers to all of the Assessment Activity questions and find loads of printable crosswords and word searches by visiting the free online companion.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.