Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Hard wearing
- Chip resistant
- Enriched with natural pearl
- Enhanced shine and durability
Obtain a perfect manicure finish with the ORLY® white tips polish. This easy to use polish is ideal for guaranteeing a flawless French manicure for your clients. With just one coat, an elegant white tip is created. This gloss polish is chip resistant and enriched with natural pearl to give a gorgeous, long lasting white finish. The expertly formulated polish also features enhanced shine and durability for a stunning nail which your clients will love. Strong and healthy nails are the start for a beautiful manicure or pedicure which are easily obtained and maintained with ORLY’s superior, comprehensive line of products and tools. Add the stunning ORLY polish 18ml, white tips French manicure to your professional nail supplies today. *. Learn how to enhance your manicure and pedicure services with top tips on our blog.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.