Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Richly pigmented violet, conditioning treatment – valuable addition to wash and blow-dry
- Swift, 3-minute processing time – perfect for busy stylists
- Fade-reducing linseed oil – deliver longer-lasting client results
- Taming, shine enhancing avocado oil – multitasks for nurtured hair
- Fashionable, light tint on light blonde hair – achieves fun, trendy looks
Perfect for intensifying colour between treatments, the OSMO® colour revive deposits rich violet pigments for added vibrancy. Linseed oil helps protect against fading, whilst avocado oil nourishes clients’ hair for soft and conditioned results. You can even offer fun, fashionable tints to blonde clients to expand your appointment schedule.
Quickly applied, additional treatment
Suitable for salons and mobile stylists, the efficient 3-minute processing time is ideal for busy schedules. Quickly applied and rinsed out, you can maximise revenue by offering colour revive as an addition to wash and blow-dries.
|Type:||Conditioner, Semi-permanent colour, Treatments|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.