- Extreme hold dry texture wax
- Powerful, flexible hold
- Creates supreme definition
- Tames flyaway hair
- Matte look finish
- Strong hold
- Suitable for short to medium length hair
Update your hair products with the brilliant OSMO matte clay extreme. This excellent extreme hold dry texture wax provides you with a powerful, flexible hold allowing you to effortlessly create a look which your clients will love. The OSMO matte clay extreme creates supreme definition and tames flyaway hairs to create a flawless matte look finish. This excellent wax provides a brilliant strong hold suitable for short to medium length hair. This product is also an excellent addition to your retail offerings. Add the brilliant OSMO matte clay extreme to your professional hair supplies and retail offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.