- Invigorating blend of oils
- Stimulate and re-energise the mind and body
- Contains eucalyptus, thyme, bergamot, lavender and passion flower in an organic sunflower base
Part of a range of 100% natural, 95% organic ready blended massage oils, the Purple Flame energise muscle oil was designed to complement your massage treatments. This oil consists of an invigorating blend of oil to stimulate and re-energise the mind and body.
The energise massage oil is presented in a sunflower base with eucalyptus, bergamot, thyme, lavender and passion flower. Stress is eased whilst the nervous system is rebalanced by the bergamot and lavender. Sluggishness, muscular tension and congestion is overcome by the eucalyptus and thyme. Finally, to nourish the skin, passion flower is naturally high in vitamin E and active minerals leaving your client feeling uplifted.
Also available in 100ml.
Add the Purple Flame massage oil energise to your basket today to effortlessly compliment your stimulating and energising treatments.
There are several therapeutic massage oils available, including blends designed to ease muscles, relax, detox and balance the body.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.