- Warming blend of oils
- Melt away muscle tension and fatigue
- Contains ginger, lemon, sweet marjoram, eucalyptus and St John’s wort
The Pure Flame massage oil, muscle ease, is part of a range of 100% natural, 95% organic ready blended massage oils designed to complement your massage treatments. This oil is presented in a sunflower base with sweet marjoram, lemon, ginger, eucalyptus and St John’s wort.
This warming blend was created to target aching and tired muscles and joints in order to revive them. The Purple Flame muscle ease massage oil will melt away your clients’ muscle tension to help them feel recharged. This can be used prior or post muscle exertion.
Also available in 100ml.
Add the Purple Flame massage oil muscle ease to your basket today to effortlessly compliment your muscle treatments.
There are several therapeutic massage oils available, including blends designed to energise, relax, detox and balance the body.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.