- Skin friendly, soft high-tech silicone
- Protects skin from tint
- Adjusts to any eye shape
- Suitable for for all skin types
- Washable, re-usable
Ensure the highest quality tinting experience for your clients with the essential RefectoCil silicone pads. This excellent, soft high-tech silicone pad effortlessly prevents colour stains to the skin around the eye during lash and brow tinting.
The skin friendly pad, is suitable for all skin types and can be adjusted to any eye shape ensuring an effective and efficient treatment for your clients. These pads are essential to create your clients’ desired accentuated eye look to ensure no skin discolouration after the treatment.
This economical pad is undoubtedly a salon must have as they are washable, reusable and hygienic.
Add the brilliant and essential RefectoCil silicone pads to your professional tinting supplies today to ensure the highest quality performance for you clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.