Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Long-lasting, Sumo ceramic basin – offers reliability for busy salon use
- Ergonomic, tilting design – optimises clients’ comfort and stylists’ access
- Multipurpose, hair stylist essential – ideal for product application, massage and rinsing
- Effortless, included plumbing kit – minimises delay between delivery and use
Practicality and comfort
A high-quality addition to any salon, the REM frontwash basin is enhanced for busy, in-demand stylists. Maximise client comfort during even the lengthiest treatments with an intelligently designed shape that offers excellent access for stylists. The tilting Sumo basin minimises clean-up time between bookings.
Quick, compatible salon integration
Developed with professional expertise, the frontwash is perfect for product application, massage and rinsing. A minimal design with generous treatment space, the basin is an effortlessly integrated addition to most salons. The included plumbing kit ensures little delay between delivery and use. Impress clients with efficient services and grow your appointment schedule with this essential investment.
Options to consider
- Monoblock mixing valve kit
- Handspray hose and basin sleeve kit
- Height – 280mm
- Width – 500mm
- Depth – 550mm
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.