- Mini waxing spatulas
- Great for eyebrow waxing where precision is essential
- Ensure easy, even wax application
- Disposable to allow you to maintain a high standard of hygiene
Perfect your eyebrow waxing service with the Sienna X mini eyebrow spatulas. These disposable wooden spatulas enable effective, even wax application and are small enough to allow for ultimate precision, ensuring you can remove even the finest, shortest hairs with ease. Each spatula features an ultra-thin end to allow accurate wax application every time. Not only are these spatulas of a high-quality but they are also disposable, allowing you to avoid cross-contamination and maintain the hygiene within your waxing treatments.
|Type:||Spatulas and spoons|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.