- Slim disposable spatulas
- High-quality yet cost-effective
- Allows for easy, precise wax application
- Great for smaller areas such as the upper lip and eyebrows
- Disposable to allow you to maintain a high standard of hygiene
Ideal for areas that require precise wax application, the Sienna X slim spatulas are a great addition to your disposable waxing supplies. The slim size of these wooden spatulas is ideal for controlled wax application on areas such as the upper lip and eyebrows, allowing you to provide a perfected hair removal service every time. As they are disposable, these spatulas will allow you to maintain the hygiene within your salon and will help avoid cross contamination, ensuring a safe, enjoyable waxing experience for your client. They are also highly cost-effective, allowing you to stock up on your essential supplies for less.
|Type:||Spatulas and spoons|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.