- Offer the complete range of facial and body faradic treatments
- 10 outlets and 20 pads
- Contract and rest control
- Randomisation function
- Master gain control
Invest in this top of the range clinic faradic by Silhouette offering the complete range of facial and body faradic treatments. With its clever randomisation function it prevents muscle anticipations, providing more efficient toning for your client. Master gain control will allow you to increase the output to all pads by 20% increments. Ensure precision and accurate control of pulse and rest duration with the contract and rest control feature. Incorporating all the features of the Faradic face and body (16) with increased facility of 10 x outlets and 20 pads making it possible to target even more areas on the face and body.
- Body pads (20)
- Leads (10)
- Elasticated body straps (10)
- Facial treatment attenuator (1)
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.