- Collagen infused hand repair treatment gloves
- Infused with collagen, Shea butter and vitamin E
- Adds essential moisture and hydration to the skin
- Reduces the visible appearance of age spots to ensure youthful hands
- A great addition to your retail offering
Infused with collagen, Shea butter and vitamin E, this effective hand repair gloves are the perfect choice for clients with dry, chapped hands. With an added anti-ageing serum, this fabulous mask from Skin Republic also helps reduce the visible appearance of age spots to ensure youthful, healthy looking hands. This revolutionary hand mask maintains the elasticity and strength of the skin whilst soothing and hydrating to ensure a silky smooth finish. The potent antioxidant vitamin E also helps reduce the damage caused by sun exposure and free radicals and improves the tone and texture of skin for beautiful, youthful looking hands. This mask should be worn for 15-20 minutes for best results and, as the glove stays dry on the outside, clients can continue with their daily activity with ease.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.